Stem mastering, having more control during the mastering process. Allows more control to correct problems in the mix.
- Group your instruments into individual stereo stems
- Stems should all be the exact same length and start and stop at the same time
- Please provide stereo tracks at least in .wav or .Aiff in 44.1kHz or greater (16bit or 24bit).
- Please provide at least 16bit/44.1kHz stereo mixed file for mastering.
- Keep the peak level on your master fader around -6db.
- Avoid limiting and over-compression before mastering.
- Mastering output will be in 16 bit/44.1 kHz Stereo .Wav.
Instruction: After you paid, you will be brought to the check out page. Please upload your tracks in package in .zip with the uploader before you close the window.